(New version) DJ Dsk - I know I Got Sole remix All feedback returned 100% F4F

I'mo Reign

This is a track I did for a remix contest. This a new mix, I implemented some suggested changes. All feedback welcome good or bad. All feedback will be returned 100%. If you like it, leave a comment on soundcloud too. I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback. I like this track you have hear, I was a little sckeptical when I heard the beginning but as the song went thru I gotta say im impressed especially with the 90s feel. the one thing I think that could be improved is the mix....its not bad at all but some stuff sounds right at the level its at but then some sounds seem a little distant. other than that I think its an excellent track keep up the work!

Nice and simple groove. The rap flow fits well. Maybe use a little more time mixing the bass. Send it through the compressor and turn up the lower frequencies. The hook is cool aswell. Keep up the work

mix sound clean except i feel like the bell has to much low. maybe eq it. i like the simple melodies and flow over tha beat keep it up

The track is pretty dope man. I was a little dubious for the first few seconds, but then everything kicked in and I was impressed. Love the English accent, keeping it true to who you are. Composition and arrangement is nice and on point. My only suggestion is to check those vocals, they kind of pump in and out, not sure if you were going for this or if they haven't been compressed 'properly', but once you address that the track would be even dope-er.

The track is pretty dope man. I was a little dubious for the first few seconds, but then everything kicked in and I was impressed. Love the English accent, keeping it true to who you are. Composition and arrangement is nice and on point. My only suggestion is to check those vocals, they kind of pump in and out, not sure if you were going for this or if they haven't been compressed 'properly', but once you address that the track would be even dope-er.

Thanks for feed, but I'm not the one rapping. I made the beat. Sorry for the confusion, but I'm from the U.S.

track is pretty dope digging the rappers flow and loving the scratching , the mix sound pretty well the only thing i would change myself (and ofcourse this is just my opinion) some of the panning also at certain points the bass drowns out the vocals, its very light but still noticeable
keep up the good work man, and be sure to check me out aswell [h=1]smooth sample hip hop beat Feed4Feed[/h]

Thanks for feed, all feedback has been returned. I need more likes and comments on my soundcloud. I'd appreciate it if yall help me out. The judges look at that.

Hey man! Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it very much :).

The kick is very solid! The beat really sounds professional, maybe a bit more side notes/ percussion would make the beat more alive. The vocals are nice! 0:57 big ups! Very cool. The scratching is awesome aswell.

I have nothing bad to say man, keep it up!

Back