New track with guitar sounds by young music producer created using Ableton Live 9

Hello to all,
I need to know what you think about this track. This track, like all of my tracks are created using Ableton Live 9. All sounds of classical instruments are taken from Steinberg Hypersonic 2. I don't know exactly whether it is classic house style. I called it classic house style in order to distinguish from the simple house music. After all, these genres are quite different and should be distinguished.

Thanks for listening :)

I really like where it aims. How old are you?

Your bass seems to get a little lost - it feels all a little empty. i would work with some more hall i think.

At least for me it doesn't seem that the bass is empty. I think that everyone getting a different look. Each view is apparently different. I almost forgot, you asked about my age. I'm 14, from Lithuania, using Ableton Live 9, producing music almost 3 years. And that's all, I think.

A very nice song, great job!
Though there's too much bass in the kick, I had to turn down the volume.
One thing I would have done is making the melody longer, 2 or 4 times longer. But that's just my vision on the track.

Keep it up.

Thank you for your opinions. I really appreciate the feedback. I was thinking to upload more my music, which sounds like that soon. Maybe tomorrow. But for sure this weekend.

Last edited:
Chilled dude, I like where you are going with this. You sure have a ear for it. I would say this is down a deep house route?

Back