New track 'Science', F4F and all that jazz...

T

Thee3ternal

Been trying to focus on getting my quality up especially mixing

So here's what I came up with today

Last edited by a moderator:
you should mix the second sound to come in a little more honestly the bass could be mixed to be a little louder and bang a little harder(throw on a low pass filter), the piano should be boosted in the higher frequencies a little with maybe a filter thrown on it and some reverb. the kick could be a little louder and knock a little harder, but that snare is just about perfect it pops sooo nice and crispy. Beats dope How long you been producing?

Check out my track also if ya want:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...umental-good-life-snippet-free-dl-f4f-468971/

Last edited:
you should mix the second sound to come in a little more honestly the bass could be mixed to be a little louder and bang a little harder(throw on a low pass filter), the piano should be boosted in the higher frequencies a little with maybe a filter thrown on it and some reverb. the kick could be a little louder and knock a little harder, but that snare is just about perfect it pops sooo nice and crispy. Beats dope How long you been producing?

Ha now THAT's feedback.

I been doing this, IDK I say I have about a solid 5-6 years experience but over the course of like 11 years.

Been really consistent for the past few months, took a year completely off before that, and was consistent about a good year before then.

I'll check your stuff out and TTT I got you too bud.

Ha now THAT's feedback.

I been doing this, IDK I say I have about a solid 5-6 years experience but over the course of like 11 years.

Been really consistent for the past few months, took a year completely off before that, and was consistent about a good year before then.

I'll check your stuff out and TTT I got you too bud.

Well keep at it for sure man and if you ever wanna collab or something i'd be about linking up.

nice beat man has a dark feeling to it. i actually think the bass is very strong and clashes with you kicks
try using a compressor on the bass and lowering it a bit.
also the low synth gets very repetitive early on.
i enjoyed the melodies and the change up in the middle. sounds like some spacy stuff
over all good stuff

Yeah I don't have enough stuff going on in the song IMO and I think the synth wouldn't seem so repetitive if I took some high end off, it's too pronounced.

As for compression yeah that's probably on my next to do list, I understand compressors but no experience and not comfortable with them yet so I need to learn that and then I can take care of that.

I got you all on feed back tho just gimme a sec.

Back