New Track "If You Tried" Feedback returned

this is really nice!! mixed very very good, the keys the trumpets sounds amazing...nothing really bad to say i would love to hear a singer on the hook it would be epic! nice work man

I like the really uplifting tone of the track. It's nice. The orchestral parts are perfect too! Great track!

Great beat man , melody is sick as **** as all the arrangements you did . Mix sound sound clean .

Those drum`s are tight to fam .Nothing negative about this beat everything sound on point to me .

Keep up the good work man and thanks for the feedback on my post preciate it .

all i can say it, damn, this shit is dope, from composing to mixing and shit...

those pianos are ****in fire mane... strings dope, snare pattern nice...

congratulation on it man, i really wish u success...

keep it up, u deserve it...

this is smooth man...the drums are crispy...the melodies and the strings along with the piano all come together real nice to create a great song...good job and its nicely mixed as well

hell yea, you killed it with the horns man, i like the sound quality alot and its sounds like its been mixed very well
keep up the good work, i could definitely see Macklemore on this

It's pretty good, it's really mellow. I digg the horns the strings were nice. Mix sounded clean perhaps need more low end.

I love the melodies and all of the instrument. I think they were done well and created an amazing inspirational feel. I'm not a fan of the percussion though. I think the kick could be replaced to something with a fuller sound and a little more bass. And maybe a touch of reverb on the snare. Just my opinion. Keep up the good work

This is nice.. diggin the piano melody! Very nice when the horns comes in as well.. I like how that snare hits too ! No complaints here, Jus missing vocals ! keep this up

Thanks for the feed !

Nice man, I love the brass but I think the strings were my favorite part. I'm not totally in love with the sound selection on the drums but it worked. The excellent arrangement and organization really make it shine!

Nice piano intro.. Could use a bit of reverb, sounds slightly plastic,.. strings come in nice. Rest of the mix is nice.

I really like that piano melody, the strings accent nice too.

I just feel the piano should be pushed back in the mix a bit more.

I'd maybe use a different kick too, or EQ it a bit. You want your kick to thud a bit more on this beat, without a bassline.

Back