New to producing...

P

Product of Kidd

What's good everybody. Just introducing myself to the community. I am new to producing (wasn't born with a piano) and will have a look around at all the great information this forum has. That said, if you could point me to a great tutorial or thread that would be great too. Looking to learn as much as I can and spend the next few years working on my craft. I love music and even briefly studied music production at Full Sail University years back. My day job is working as a freelance Graphic Designer but I'm having my first child in a few weeks so I want to step back for a bit from the business. When I have free time I'll be on here learning and posting.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting the crew here.

- Kidd

What's good everybody. Just introducing myself to the community. I am new to producing (wasn't born with a piano) and will have a look around at all the great information this forum has. That said, if you could point me to a great tutorial or thread that would be great too. Looking to learn as much as I can and spend the next few years working on my craft. I love music and even briefly studied music production at Full Sail University years back. My day job is working as a freelance Graphic Designer but I'm having my first child in a few weeks so I want to step back for a bit from the business. When I have free time I'll be on here learning and posting.

Anyways, I look forward to meeting the crew here.

- Kidd

Welcome to FP!

If you're looking to get started, I recommend getting gear thats fun to use; otherwise, what's the point? A ton of people will recommend software like FL Studio, Ableton Live, Reason, Pro Tools, etc. What ever you decide to get, make sure its fun to make music.

youll probably just enjoy having a look around here at futureproducers threads,

Then simply do searches on youtube about them.

So wait you already went to full sail?

What happened to there? Why did you quit after (you say you're new?)

Back