new song would love some feedback - feed4feed

kg2600

hey guys finished this song recently and would love some constructive feedback on it. feed4feed

thanks for listening guys

Drums and bass are cool. I like that gated noise sound. That piano break down... I like the idea but I think the build up could have been more and it either could have broken down for a shorter period of time or not have broken down to purely a piano. I think the bassline that lays with the gated synth could be a better sound and more interesting melody. Everything else is so produced but then that bland bass comes in and sticks out like a sore thumb. That final switch up seems out of place to me.

Hit me back when you get a chance.

I like the bassy 16ths that come in, but actually think the gated noise sound is a bit above the mix and maybe could be blended a little and perhaps some kind of modulation effect to make it less rough (unless rough is what you want). Overall sweet track, me and my partner both bopped to it while we were gettin ready for work!

alright guys thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it and im gonna try to fix up the track with your suggestions

Back