New song Right About Now F4F

I really liked the sound selection here, especially the airy synth pad mixed with the rhodes keys. You definitely established a mood here especially combined with the content of your lyrics and the cadence of your voice. The arrangement was thoughtful as well, I thought, considering how you were rapping more hurriedly and anxious when the hats came and sped up the tempo slightly.

As far as suggestions, I'd just work on your flow a little bit more, particularly the bars where you're trying to jam in a lot of syllables. It obviously takes re-writes and re-writes but once you nail down the clarity of your delivery then I think this will be a really solid song.

Check me out when you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...i-have-no-idea-what-type-genre-though-464855/

This is very powerful man, I could hear your pain in your voice, it was really touching. Was that you singing at the end? I loved that shit lol. Definitely a quality track, nice unique delivery, powerful imagery, and the beat went along very nice. Keep at it, I'm sure many people could relate to what you've been through and what you're doing.

Thanks for the input guys...ya im working on my flow and writing often....im hoping with my next project everything will be exteremly well crafted,,,and thanks lui-v ya my childhood was interesting to say the least...and ya that was me singing lol...I try

thanks man...and no I really don't have any influence from macklemore...I haven't really heard a whole lot of his stuff..other than his radio ish....idk im not a big fan of his style

Back