New song invincible f4f

RETURNING FEEDBACK

BEAT IS TUFF!..I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HEAR A HARDER SNARE. CHOPS ARE DOPE. VOCALS DOPE TOO. OVERALL REAL SOLID TRACK.

sK

Ya man this is some dope shit...that beat and sample is off the grid man...vocals coo too...dope all around

Bro!!!!!! Love the beat! Crazy samples. Those chops are really on point. I also think the drums are dope. I really love that vocal hit ate the end of the phrase. Great work!

dayum, this goes hard as hell !! i love the beat. great sampling man. i'm actually feeling the emcee a lot.. i have to favorite this song so i can listen to it later on some more

Thanks for the feedback!

- I think the mix could be bit clearer -- i would turn down the sample a little
- Sample is dope
- I feel the kick could be bigger too -- maybe lowere a few more kicks with it
- Rapper is cool but he does give off a authentic hip hop feel -- i think he mix of the beat really clashes with the mix of the vocals

I like the track man. the beat seemed a little too loud. maybe thats me. but overall a great feel for the track

Returning Feed ...

Sample is too loud, it's just too prominent in the mix and it's deterring away from the vocalist. Rapper was pretty decent, all in all it's a good track but the mixing could be a little more precise. Cheers.

This beat is nice, good job on the mix, i love the old school feel to it, & the rapper did a nice job on it, dope sampling as well. Good work homie

Back