New Remix Beat

Deezel

^How do I change ths name
Just made a beat, attempting to make a remix with it.
I forgot to turn the vocals back on before exporting so All the weird sfx and awkward pauses are intentional.
I just need feedback on the on the actual beat and the mixing.
Leave your links and I'll get back at you eventually.

For some reason, the player still wont work even though I posted the secret link again and I never deleted the track. I don't know why.

Last edited:
Ok, so there was a problem with the link I posted earlier, here is a good link now

Edit again: for some reason, it's saying the track is not available and that's not true. I even posted the secret liink. Anyways, the link below the Soundcloud player shuold work.

Last edited:
Love the sounds in the beginning. Reminded me of something my After The Smoke homies would create. Drums are solid. That arp sound needs to be brought down a tad, it can be a bit distracting, actually both of them. Besides that, this is a cool joint.

P.S. people might find it inconvenient to half to go all the way to your soundcloud. peace.

Thanks man. Trust me, I tried to post the player itself but it still won't play. I could still use some more feedback.

its all good just click on the link. this is cool man its very spacely and sounds different some compression is needed but i like the way its composed. good work

Hey man!

Not too bad. got a got structure and decent sounds in there. I think maybe the sequence in the back, the melodies, could be turned down a bit. For me, they take over the track a bit too much. Not too keen on the whole section which starts at 2:48, but that's just me. This genre of music isn't something I really listen too so it might be something that does fit, but doesn't too me. If it sounds good to you, keep it in! But overall, decent track, could do with a little work but you've got a good platform and a decent song to be!

Best of luck :)

Back