New Producer with potential?

TykeMyson

Hey so i started producing with Fruity loops around the begining of march this year and have gone ham with it. Ive started learning musical theory and am constantly learning skills and techniques each day.
I seem to be getting good feedback on my soundcloud where ive posted about 5 unfinished beats.
My latest beat has all of my recent skills and mixing and mastering techniques applied so the progression of skills is shown. (Each beat i make i feel has to be much better than the last)
I don't necessarily know what type of music i would consider it i just go with what sounds good to my ears.
Id just like some feedback and to know if im doing anything wrong.
(i made all the drums beats and synths no downloaded loops used. voice samples where taken from songs from my itunes)

Check out my soundclound the link is in my signature.
If any singers/rappers would like to collab i can work with different styles and would make beats for free all i want is prod credits.

Honestly, I don't know what to call your music either. The horns on some of your beats get kind of annoying, but maybe people like that. Let me see where your headed with this.

Check out some of my tracks: Curry Beats

I'de say your style is experimental trap, if that exists O_O. Either way i like it. For only using fl for 2 months you're good with it man. Followed!

Back