new producer new beat tape - trillgore

This is great - its somewhat ironic because this is the type of music that I choose to listen to. I've been scrolling through the mixtape and haven't found one track that I don't enjoy. The track titled Maybe is awesome. I have to thank you for the free download, needed a new cd for my car and this will satisfy the system !

Also, if you would like a good listen, check out th7 immortxlz - in search of..... pegasus 4. Your mixtape reminds me much of them which is a good thing :)

thanks man i appreciate it. its funny you mention 'maybe' because in my response to your thread where i was saying i make weird shit time-to-time; that was one i was thinking of.

definitely gona check out your suggestion though.. always down for a good listen

also, my tape was wrecking my kenwoods earlier haha, i need a more powerful amp

damn man excellent recommendation.. track two has a sample that gave me insta-chills, DJ Frane had a nasty track with it a while ago but this is a dope album

damn man excellent recommendation.. track two has a sample that gave me insta-chills, DJ Frane had a nasty track with it a while ago but this is a dope album

This is the kind of music I wish to make someday, I just needed to start somewhere, so EDM was where I landed. This album is probably one of my favorite albums, I can't think of many others that compare. Much of your mixtape reminded me of this album so I'm glad you enjoyed it :) One of the artists from that group, th7 immortxls, is another amazing artist that goes by the name of Kromestar. Also worth checking out if you don't mind going a little more electronic. Still hip hop but with emphasis on basslines and unique synths. Kind of a stretch but the worst that could happen is you don't like it.

no doubt! before i ever got into production i actually used to keep up with edm releases somewhat. kromestars got some good stuff on his soundcloud, some of it too edm for me but skills regardless

no doubt! before i ever got into production i actually used to keep up with edm releases somewhat. kromestars got some good stuff on his soundcloud, some of it too edm for me but skills regardless

I get into the car and can roll to some chris travis, yung lean or even some spaceghostpurrp on rare occasions. But the brain sticks to what it knows. Edm still fills the brain.

I get into the car and can roll to some chris travis, yung lean or even some spaceghostpurrp on rare occasions. But the brain sticks to what it knows. Edm still fills the brain.
i guess having the people around me more into hiphop is what pushed edm out lol. thats funny tho i have all three of those artists cds in my car

LOL you got mad potential man like you just haven't quite put it all together yet (same here on putting it together).

You seem to have a better handle on effects than I do, difference being I'm about 5 years in, I'm guessing you've been going pretty hard in those 2 years huh?

I think your style is dope cause it's more current than mine, I want to sound more like your style, think I gotta start listening to more EDM I suppose?

Anyways a little advice , 4 and 5 are definitely my favorite tracks, but IDK if it's cause the earbuds I'm listening on but it seems like they need to be mixed better.

On 4 you need to take a little of that high end out, it's pretty brutal on the ears, on 5 that bass seems kind of buried, I recommend EQ'ing your master tracks if you don't already, as well as listening on several reference sources when mixing (monitors, headphones, earbuds, car stereos etc.).

I'm actually kind of amped you liked my last song so much cause I think in a few years you could be an absolute beast.

LOL you got mad potential man like you just haven't quite put it all together yet (same here on putting it together).

You seem to have a better handle on effects than I do, difference being I'm about 5 years in, I'm guessing you've been going pretty hard in those 2 years huh?

I think your style is dope cause it's more current than mine, I want to sound more like your style, think I gotta start listening to more EDM I suppose?

Anyways a little advice , 4 and 5 are definitely my favorite tracks, but IDK if it's cause the earbuds I'm listening on but it seems like they need to be mixed better.

On 4 you need to take a little of that high end out, it's pretty brutal on the ears, on 5 that bass seems kind of buried, I recommend EQ'ing your master tracks if you don't already, as well as listening on several reference sources when mixing (monitors, headphones, earbuds, car stereos etc.).

I'm actually kind of amped you liked my last song so much cause I think in a few years you could be an absolute beast.

i really appreciate it bro. and yeah ive spent a lot of the past 20 months in FL hahah. but youre very right, i typically do my mastering in my bass-heavy car. im also not that great at it, so i have things like the highs in 4 being too harsh.. which i agree definitely they are now that i have a different headset on. the levels in general could probably be better on most of the tracks.. just something im gonna have to keep practicing. thanks again for checking it out

Back