***NEW Piano Banger*** [Prod. By The Basement Dweller] (Feed 4 Feed)

What's up guys, just made this new instrumental, lemme know what y'all think. Also, if you could, lemme know who y'all think could rap over this.. just wanna get a feel of where this track could end up, Thanks!
Send all links and i'll be sure to check out your stuff! Respect.

wow this is real dope. i really like the buildup to the verse, but i personally feel its a tad bit too long. the mix on this is very good. the piano melody is also on point man. it really blends in with the other instruments in the track. great job on this track man i really enjoyed listenin to this. this has a jay-z vibe for me.. like his magna carta stuff

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/new-wiz-khalifa-type-beat-f4f-473332/

Ahh thanks a lot fam, really appreciate the feed back.. might shorten it a bit.. checked out that beat you posted that shit is fire!! nice tune and it has wiz written all over it haha

That melody is nice... I agree with the above comment the mix is nice, especially the little fading out pieces, it was a nice effect... something I may look into abit myself on some tracks, drum rolls are nice and keep it sounding fresh aswell, Im not too sure who I see on this... I do have the same problem myself sometimes

Hello my friend.

This track has the makings for something big. I really liked it....

except for these few things:
-the melodies are great but drawn out.... (maybe transpose the notes/instruments)
-its missing the 'in your ear' closeness....making it sound kind of flat or linear...(maybe reverb and eq for better sound separation).
-More automated filtering.....I use filters on most my individual tracks,,,so that the Contrast and location of each sound is apparent.

I really liked this track,,except I kept expecting it to open up in certain spots...and it seems to be more linear.

Thanks for the feedback, keep up the good work and maybe experiment with the eq and pass filters

Hey man,

nice job here.

I really like the bass fade in & outs. It's a good composition but like others said it should start earlier (for an instrumental of course).

Things I would do, not necessarily for you ;-)

- lower the volume of your bassline
- layer another kick for more punch and add compression
- try a variation on the piano part after a while

Good work, keep it up!

- I like the piano melody
- I like when you put that filter on the beat so it cuts out and stuff -- it adds to a nice vibe to it
- I think the kick should be turned up a little more (keep the 808 volume the same)
- You def need a harder hitting snare -- try the Lex Luger trap snare for your main snare -- that would make this beat alot better in my opinion
- I like the orchestra vibe of this trap beat -- if developed to its full potential i can hear like Kanye/Jay-Z on it for Watch The Throne
- I would lower the piano just a bit -- mabe turn up the brass parts a little more

All in all -- work on the mix!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

intro was too long.. you may have went a lil overboard with the philter... i'd use it less but beat was smooth when it finally dropped.. i want more presence from those 808's but good shit regardless...

Back