(NEW) No Name Yet Lool

xD .... funny how it reminds me of an old track i produced it .... nice work ... melody is good ... i think the drums are little bit loud ... it shudnt be ...you gotta let the melody breath .... but nice work :)

thanks for taking to time to listen. do you still have that beat? about the drums, ill take what you said into consideration in my next project. im just getting used to producing music.

making a name is the hardest part of making the beat... this is solid work for starters.. i need the movement and energy you got here.. drum work is interesting. your drum sounds aren't the best but the programming is really what matters more.

Thanks Nuvexy for the feedback. Ill try and sort out the drums and fix up some more sounds to go in there. Ill check out yours now.

+

Thanks beatgods, Maybe i could fix up the actual drum to make it more interesting.

Drums. The panning was nice. I would like more widened voice on it so it really feels spread out. I wouldn't think it'd need a lot more on it (just some neatening up) the vocals should cover the rest.

Drums. The panning was nice. I would like more widened voice on it so it really feels spread out. I wouldn't think it'd need a lot more on it (just some neatening up) the vocals should cover the rest.

Thanks Olie. Ill fix it up now and link it back. Thanks for feedback

Back