New Myspace Beta

^ I do too, still a little awkward to get used to

myspace2xk.jpg

I see a lot of people are on a mass friends grab while everybody is still desperate for friends lol. Went on my own mini grab too,.......after this pic was taken

I've never been on Myspace, but I just asked for an invite... It looks good... I watched the preview trailer for it... I like the idea of sending out a message to a group of people, with one click... And from what I gather, you can send messages to peoples fans, I.E. Justin Timberlakes top fans, so you can put them onto your music? I don't know how it all works exactly... And I hope to God that they have some sort of anti-spam set up. If people get spammed, they will just never look at their messages... At least, if it's controlled, there's a high chance they'll give your music a listen.

I think its dope. Been a myspace fan since 2004/2005 where most of folks didn't know what a social entworking site was. Then the shit went downhill and people all flew to facebook.
Nowadays facebook is just ****in boring and its great to see mysapce back bringing some fresh air into the game.

https://new.myspace.com/andreyae

Last edited:
i dont really mess with myspace

Last edited by a moderator:
Its gonna be hard for myspace to return to its original glory.. Most people have the attitude of "Myspace is old news".

Loved myspace as well big opportunities came from it.. Gonna check out the beta hopefully it can return to being relevant a bit. Usually brings in alot of traffic if used correctly.

I actually never really liked myspace. Too many people would load up ten thousand damn things onto their page and it would freeze up my laptop. Since then I've never been a fan of myspace. Facebook has it's probs but I do like it's stability

This was why myspace couldn't be fuucked with. And why soundclick is still the shit.

I feel sorry for people that missed out on these days. It was the shit!!!!!!! Dudes were making some good money creating layouts. Even well know web design companies jumped in.

Last edited:
Back