NEW - MPC FLY, for your ipad - check it out >>>>>>>>>>

It sucks. What are they doing? It's not a dock, it's a pad controller with a weak ass software. This is what I was waiting on? It's primitive. a waste of money. I was expecting this thing to be more of a dock with midi ins and outs, atleast one audio in/out, and way better software. Could've added some way of saving sounds inside of it instead of the ipad by use of an sd card or something. At least compete with beatmaker on the software. Instead, they make a toy for the ipad. It's probably cool using it in beatmaker 2 if it works. SMH. This thing could've actually increased the sales of Ipad 2 tremendously. It basically looks like you have a four track sequencer that you will have to keep bouncing sounds down to have an empty one. Could at least be 8 tracks. Wow.....I'm actually upset at this thing. They can't want no more than $50 bucks for that thing if that. I would get one and an ipad then, though. :) Give it to somebody else as soon as somebody gets the right idea.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

This is real ladies and gentlemen!

326105_3002301382744_1418612412_3027468_1266824479_o.jpg

Now that might be a beast right there. :victory:

Last edited:
Now that is dope. Just when I thought Akai was dead they show signs of a strong comeback. What's up with the MPC Studio though? Looks like the Maschine Mikro I bought last week.

Akai done bumped their head on this one also.

Akai Professional MPC Fly | Sweetwater.com

$299???? They got to be kidding me. Seriously. They must be trying to sell more of these.
Akai Professional SynthStation49 | Sweetwater.com

Better off buying this
Alesis iO Dock | Sweetwater.com

and this
Akai Professional MPD18 | Sweetwater.com

If they had of made the MPC Fly as a dock with the same ins and outs as the IODock, then they could've charged $399 for it.

I seriously think the price of this and the Ren is going to drop rapidly.

Last edited:
Back