New Mobb Deep Style beat *hot*! Feed for Feed!

Damnn broo you chopped that up nice and dirty, I think you shoulda layered some more snares with that snare you got it's hitting a little high and doesn't got enough of that lower end pop to it. Mixing is on point with the sample and kick. Your levels are nice too, But i think maybe you should throw a LP filter on that kick at some points or keep that same kick and add another one that has a LP filter but that's just a suggestion. Keep up the good work bro.

Last edited:
Can anyone read that message above?^^ it's blank on my screen but when i edit theres my whole review...

Nevermind i fixed it.

Last edited:
Damnn broo you chopped that up nice and dirty, I think you shoulda layered some more snares with that snare you got it's hitting a little high and doesn't got enough of that lower end pop to it. Mixing is on point with the sample and kick. Your levels are nice too, But i think maybe you should throw a LP filter on that kick at some points or keep that same kick and add another one that has a LP filter but that's just a suggestion. Keep up the good work bro.

Thx for that nice and honest feedback! Apreciate it! I try to do my best to get the best sound :)
Yeah I can read you review :D

Sounds like a Portishead sample in the beginning from "Numb"? That chorus is pretty fresh. Overal a clean mix. A little bit quiet but hey its East Coast we dont need tracks bleeding out too much. Nice work. The clap pattern leaves something to be desired- maybe add another sound to every third clap or something- give it that extra likeability. But cant complain, the right vocals would do this justice. Keep it up!

Check out my latest thanks man https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/twix-prod-ryan-reach-album-track-469498/

Not bad, doesn't sound like Mobb Deep but I could imagine an east coast rapper ripping this to shreds. Nicely done!

Back