New Mix levels were wrong ::::: F4F 100% ::::::

beat is good, maybe the melody is too loud. try to lower the melody volume just a bit. overall good beat, I like the part from Timberlands Bounce.

what part from timberlands bounce??? lol if that's in there its completely by accident. I don't think ive even heard that song

that laugh is awesome, i didnt recognized it was from timbalands bounce
i like the beat :) i would add a clap in there though with some reverb on it.

nice work

I love the variety and array of sounds. those samples fit in perfect. The drop could maybe use a lil bit more of and intro to spice it up but overall this shits on anything Ive done so far. Good work!

yuh u do dubstep and it has tons of variety. I would like more variety and im slowly getting there so I agree completely.

I dunno how this sounds on speakers but on earphones its really good.Tho i must agree that if you make 4min long beat it should change after while cuz 4 mins is too long for similar or same loops.
The mixing is done good and i like how you added that squeeze sound it was nice surprise for ears when it was first kicking in but after some time i got borred from that sound.
But i must agree that if there would be a vocals over beat all would fit together 100% and repetitiveness in hip hop beats are good i think cuz its simple to lay down lyrics.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...story-la-la-la-type-beat||feed-4-feed-471108/

Last edited:
exactly I think repetitiveness gives a lyricist more a focal point so that u hear the beat but don't pay as much attention to it but at the same time I want to perfect my craft so im trying to find that balance between extra creative and beat made for lyrics

Back