New Maschine Expansion Packs by Native Instruments

Inverted314

BOOM BAP OR DIE
Vintage Heat

M_b5afc5423c.png

VINTAGE HEAT provides a warm and meaty sound character based on samples from vintage analog gear combined with creative, modern recording techniques, perfectly in tune with contemporary, cutting-edge production standards. All samples were lovingly hand crafted by the renowned New Zealand sample guru Goldbaby, and consist of 51 kits including drum and percussion samples as well as multi-sampled melodic synth sounds and dedicated pre-programmed patterns for each kit.

Goldbaby Productions specialize in being purveyors of quality sample based instruments. For VINTAGE HEAT, classic machines such as the Roland TR-808 and EMU SP-12 as well as synths like the Juno-6 and Korg MS-20 were used as sound sources. The audio signal chain consists of well known studio standards such as the UBK Fatso and the Roland Space Echo, as well as collector’s items such as an Ampex valve ½ inch tape machine from the legendary Ekadek studio. Also included are samples drawn direct from vinyl for that ultra-authentic groove. The result is a MASCHINE EXPANSION with tons of mojo - warm and phat sounds that are both instantly contemporary and soaked in vintage attitude.

Kits: 51
Instruments/Sounds: 54

Transistor Punch

M_8bcfa792c5.png

TRANSISTOR PUNCH contains a premium selection of drum hits, melodic synthesizer sounds, advanced multi-effect chains, and pre-programmed patterns full of dancefloor bounce.

Developed by Surround SFX, over 900 samples of one-shot drum and multi-sampled instruments were created using modern and vintage drum machines and synthesizers as source material - plus unusual sources such as metal whisky boxes, glasses full of coffee beans, and ancient Swiss cowbells. The results are a MASCHINE EXPANSION that adds a carefully-crafted set of new and instantly useable sounds to your MASCHINE library. Additionally, there are 20 advanced effect chains to compliment these hand-crafted sounds, which already contain tempo- synced effect sounds that make use of the newly redesigned sound slots in version 1.6 of MASCHINE.

A mind-boggling array of rare and highly sought-after sound sources were used for TRANSISTOR PUNCH - including the Roland TR-909, PEARL Syncussion SY-1, TAMA Techstar analog drum modules, Oberheim Xpander, Alesis Andromeda and Roland Jupiter 6, among many others.

All material was processed via a who’s who of analog and digital outboard gear such as the Symbolic Sound Kyma/Pacarana, a Neve 1073, an Elysia Alpha Compressor, Eventide H8000FW processors, and assorted Lexicon reverbs. The results are fat and dynamic sounds set to add seriously heavyweight punch to your MASCHINE productions.

Kits: 30
Multi FX: 20
Instruments/Sounds: 50

The expansions are for Maschine 1.6 and priced at $59 each.

i think both

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

@Inverted314 if you have it, how is vintage heat? any good?

Sorry, I don't actually have these (or a Maschine, although that thing is great, almost bought one recently)

I just posted these to spread info about them to the Maschine owners.

:D

@Inverted314 why almost?
i'm thinking of getting one, did you go with something else?

:D

@Inverted314 why almost?
i'm thinking of getting one, did you go with something else?

Haha nah, it was on eBay and I got scared lol. I backed out cause I don't make beats that much anymore I'm more of a vocalist, rapper, more into guitar and stuff.

If I was gonna get back into making beats though that is the single piece I would buy. That and a midi keyboard and you got a crazy setup. It's definitely better then the MPC I used to have. It's great.

Yeah that's what i've been thinking too.. the maschine seems great, with the software getting better too and NI showing some serious intent of making this thing permanent..
thought of bundling that with a novation SL mkII.. at the moment i'm just mashing on caps-lock keys :D

Does anyone have either of these expansions yet? I'm kinda curious to how they sound. I don't really care about instruments though, just good drums.

Back