New Inspiring Beat (100% Feedback Returned)

This track's got a good vibe too it and good rythm, but your drum needs to knock way more. They sound way in the background. Your snare needs to be cutting through. I really like your breakdown at 2:57, that was a nice touch. I also like the change at the 4 min mark.

Overall it's good, but you need to work on the drums. And yeah, it does sound inspiring lol.

I'd like it if you could give me feedback on my song too thanks: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ney-wedding-song-feedback-appreciated-460612/

Last edited:
Nice Track i like the beat overall I agree with the post above about the drums but this could be a big record in the right hands.

Yea i agree, the kick isnt knockin but thats easily fixed. And the snare is a little weak too. If they were both hitting harder, this would be a lot better, but its pretty dope already. Good work

i think the drums sound fine, like they aren't on top of everything, more subtle. fits the vibe. but the pattern is dope and could sound really good if they were louder too
can't find anything to dislike about this. other than no vocals yet lol
that queen elincia joint is fire too

i like the sounds. They are really chill. The drums are not doing it for me. Not the actual pattern/sequence but its the samples & levels that sounds weirdo. I'd.

Cool beat tho, the compositions are really cool

The Kick is ok, but the snare doesn't match what the kick is bringing. And Soundcloud has this weird thing it does with the higher frequencies, hats sometimes sound crazy if you dont de ess them. Id parallel compress the drums if you havent already done so. Great vibe and great rythm, Everything you did fits the sound.

Back