New Here!

kegotkeys

What's up guys?

I'm currently working on a new DAW template + Sound Kit that I'm going to use to make most of my tracks for this year.

Any advice on Sound Selection, Melodies, Workflow, etc. would be great!

What's your formula to make great music?

Thank you guys I'm glad to be here...

:monkey:

I seldom use templates; I more play around ith patches/sounds till I find a sound I like and then play some chords.
When it comes to writing lyrics, my best tip would be to have a plan up front on what you want to write about.
But singing jibberish can also work wonders.
What style of music do you wanna make?
Most often when I write songs I just use a piano and a slow tempo. You can allways produce then different later. I took a pill in Ibiza is a great example of that. Hear Mike Posners version first, followed by SEEBs remix. Keep it up.

I seldom use templates; I more play around ith patches/sounds till I find a sound I like and then play some chords.

I definetly realized what you just said it the easiest way I can come up with a great track, but I do BOTH, using the template that already has multiple VSTi to choose from and "sound surf" 🏄🏄🏄🏄 ++++ having the mixing setup. Basically just having ALL my HQ sounds load up drums/instruments/mixing, etc. and work from there instead of having to clickity clackity & start purely from scratch....

What style of music do you wanna make?
Most often when I write songs I just use a piano and a slow tempo.

Hip-Hop/R&B. I've found that works for me as well, then I layer the piano. Have been trying my best to not get caught in the same tempos. Thanks for the tips!!!!

What's up guys?

I'm currently working on a new DAW template + Sound Kit that I'm going to use to make most of my tracks for this year.

Any advice on Sound Selection, Melodies, Workflow, etc. would be great!

What's your formula to make great music?

Thank you guys I'm glad to be here...

:monkey:
I use a checklist for every beat, I make Melodie’s based off my chords , and I have templates saved for my mixes in fl studio. All of this stuff can help me crank out beats 🎧 by the dozen in a weekend so I have plenty to either sell or upload. Happy beat making bro

Back