New Hard Banger * The Underdogs* /Feed 4 Feed/

Phami

What's up guys?

It's time to share another beat of mine, feel free to listen to it and leave a comment below with your opinion!

Just as usually I return the feeds 100%! The beat is available on my site with instant delivery! Click Here

Thank You!

Phami

Last edited:
Without sounding like I'm looking for excuses, I believe I have to explain a couple things:

1. You are right that the snare is a bit soft, I'll be honest I'm not even realized it, as soon as I finish my latest beat, I will re-upload this one
2. It might be a bit repetative but if you listen to any of the beats/productions of hip-hop today, they are all repetative. It's empty for a reason, I already hear some vocals on it PLUS believe it or not, you are here to improve your skills but when you go out there to sell your beats, you don't try to impress other producers. You have to leave enough space for the vocals. I may left a bit too much on this beat but yeah :D
3. I want to say THANK YOU because you guys motivates me to be better and even better with my beats. Because of that I have the opportunity to work on projects for Sean P (YoungBloodz) Troy Ave and Ca$his at the same time! Keep grinding

Back