New D.A.W.

LilLexLuger

I've been using FL Studio Studio for about two years now. I like it and I find it very easy to use, but I am looking for an other D.A.W. to use. Any suggestions? :bigeyes:

Cubase or studio one or reaper. Something 64 bit that runs all your VSTs. I'd stay with FL unless you have a reason to switch though.

went from FL to reaper, lack of step sequencer took a bit of getting used to but glad i moved on. easy enough to learn and you can customize loads of stuff from toolbars & shortcuts to the design & layout of it

I switched from logic to studio one about a month ago and I love it. I can only see myself switching to Ableton if I do at all in the future but atm I'm very happy with studio one

Use Reaper (the most efficient and simply most up-to-date DAW, hands down) and You can continue to use FL Studio as a VST inside of Reaper. So there won't be any trouble combining both workflows or even using Your old tracks for new songs.

trust me been on cubase ,reason 4-5,abeltonlive ,presonus studio one, cool edit , acid, calkwalk,,.. an to be real honest with you ... FL STUDIO HANDS DOWN winns ,,, ...

trust me been on cubase ,reason 4-5,abeltonlive ,presonus studio one, cool edit , acid, calkwalk,,.. an to be real honest with you ... FL STUDIO HANDS DOWN winns ,,, ...

It's just what you're used to. There is no way that someone who hadn't used any of those programs would come to that same conclusion. FLStudio is child's play in comparison to Cubase and Sonar.

Last edited:
Back