NEW Chill trap style beat-Stoner Banger

LKLHbeats

wassup, Im an up n comin producer been doin it off and on for a while. If you like the beat show me love and I can return the favor..

good shit! i like the start and the chill pads..
other part is dope too but i feel there's too much switching back and forth know what i mean?
the bass is crazy on this!

I love trap veryyyy much which made me listen to your production. The start is very nice and the way you add the new coming instruments is very good. But it sounds like the sub and the change at around 1:28 kills the vybe of the chill trap. It suddenly changes to massive trap beat which can be seen as nice but also bad when the listener only wants to hear the chill part.

Personally I think that you have managed very well to change between the chill and the banger part hehe, some parts sound repetitive but that is just my opinion. Overall the beat is very nice ! Keep it up bro :D

I would really appreciate it if you can return the favour :https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-casanova-ill-twerk-edit-always-f4f-d-466729/

I like the intro alot. I like the synth and the brass a lot. Overall good except for that bell which sounds weak and slightly off key. Get the bell in check and a its certified banger. What effect do you use for the filter sound on the intro? Just a low pass or...?? I dig it dude. I make trap music too, Ill subscribe to your stuff.

I know exactly what yall are sayin....good looking out. I know, the intro is serious...and it may sound repetitive, but I dont mind...because I feel as tho the different sounds make a statement on their own without many crazy switch ups...and ye, all I did on the intro was make it go from low pass to high a few times in a row(when the first note hits its on low, when the second one comes in its high) kinda hard to tell anyway with the sound being so mellow

That synth that comes in a 1:10 is super awesome but it doesn't match the the tone of the beat before it. It took it from being chilled out to really aggressive imo. Some of your subs seem off pitch for the beat.

Other than that cool beat imo. I like the aggressive part more than the chilled out part. They could be like too separate beats imo.

Hit me up when you get a chance.

That synth that comes in a 1:10 is super awesome but it doesn't match the the tone of the beat before it. It took it from being chilled out to really aggressive imo. Some of your subs seem off pitch for the beat.

Other than that cool beat imo. I like the aggressive part more than the chilled out part. They could be like too separate beats imo.

Hit me up when you get a chance.

can u explain more on my bass issue, if u even see my reply?

Back