New beat! Pure Original! F4f

What up bruhhhh. I like lil durk. Yo this is pretty cool, I can dig it. I like the bass drum switch ups, the brass, the lil jon type of whistle. The main background synth sounds kind of weak to me though, I think youd be better off with another sound. 1:18 is WAY too long to wait for the bass to come in man!! The bass sounds nice, have that shit playing throughout the track man! I was convinced there was no bass in this at first. Anyway way, yeah, just have the bass play throughout and switch the main background synth and it would be really dope. Its cool either way though. Props.

Check out my newest thing im working on...
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/boom-bap-chill-shit-f4f-467355/

Real good stuff man, drum beat really made it for me man, especially the high hats hitting repeatedly at semiquaver beats or even faster. The synth you've used sounds awesome man, but the best part about it is the chords you played with it. Makes it feel dramatic and energetic.
Real awesome stuff DeSoILL!

Have a listen to my latest track, it's different, but very inspiring.

Brand new contemporary dance/rock Instrumental - Rockfall (Long teaser) - YouTube

Last edited:
Back