New Ambient Trip hop track. F4F Guaranteed

EskilH

Sublatic

Hangover sundays are the most creative sundays! All feedback appreciated

Post link in your comment, and i'll feed you back!

Last edited:
I really like your style, digging all those echoy sounds. May I ask how you achieve such sounds? It sounds amazing, I really like these sounds. Nice work ! Nice mastering too, the drums are clear.

Jaycay: Thank you for your feedback, i really appreciate it! Nice that you liked it too.
To your question: I mostly use the thor in reason for my synths on the electronic beats, but i tend to layer it with some other ones as well (maelstrom for instance). I tend to experiment a lot, and try to be particular when it comes to what synths and sounds i bring to my mix. I also try to use vinyl samples on some of my projects, chop it, and mix it with some ambient shit to fill out the beat and make it a little bit unique sounding. I hope that answers your question:)

woah this is really good man! mixing is on point too

Last edited by a moderator:
Really like the sounds. you can tell a lot of work goes in to the sound selection. Pretty vibey/echoey. Mix sounds good to me. Keep it up.

Man the sounds all work together so nicely on this beat and that ducking effect makes the beat seem to breathe with life. Mix sounded really well on my system too so there is really nothing to complain about. Great arrangement! :victory:

Nice instrumental. However, I listen to this with some good headphones and maybe the bass sounds and the kick are too... deep. The sound is like muffled, the result it's interesting but I think that listening to this track several times with headphones would cause me headache.

Thank you for the feedback. I Made the whole track on beats by dre, so that's not really optimal. I will definitely check it out when i get home to my monitors this weekend tho! Don't want my listeners to get migraine lol

Last edited:
Back