Need help with sound. Mbox original

Influence**

Hey there
I just recieved my Mbox interface.
Im currently running a pc with windows xp.
I have got sound when i use protools or reason (through the mbox)
But cannot figure out how to get sound from internet explorer, itunes, youtube, myspace etc etc etc.
In the control pannel it says " no audio device" but in the audio tab it does come up with playback as "digidesign mbox channel 1-2)
I downloaded a digi mme helper but hasnt seemed to do anything?
Please help Thank you!

You will need to use MME Helper to set it up.

Avid - Standalone Digidesign Windows Audio Drivers
----------------- copied from link
Digi MME Helper
(Separate Download)
Digi MME Helper is a free utility from Rail Jon Rogut Software for use with the Digidesign WaveDriver and Digidesign hardware.

This program allows you to add or remove programs such as Internet Explorer, iTunes, etc. from an entry in the Registry which is like an opt-in list which tells the WaveDriver which applications to support.

Download:
Digi MME Helper

To Use:

1. Run the Digi MME Helper.exe
2. Click on the "Add..." button
3. Browse to the applications that you would like to be supported by WaveDriver 6.1.1 and press Open
4. Press the Update button, which will update the Registry

Digi MME Helper version 1.2 adds support drag and drop functionality - users can simply drag programs and shortcuts from the start menu, the desktop and explorer and drop them in the list then press update.

Thanks to Rail Jon Rogut Software for this application, provided "as is". As this is free software, please be aware that there are no guarantees or technical support available for this application.

Last edited:
Back