Need Help With Hip Hop Studio!!!

I

Iceberg

I'm a 13 year old rapper/ DJ who is serous about his music and would like to create a hip hop studio to produce demo tapes to get my name out. I've done a little research and found a Zoom drum machine, a Tascam 4-track tape recorder, and a Gemini sampler, all for $150. I also have a Yamaha DJX keyboard which i would like to add to the setup. I have heard if you have a good sampler you don't need a drum machine, so I'm thinking of getting the Boss Dr. Sampler, but if I do, do I need the drum machine. Please help. Also please don't list any Computer Software.

P.S. my budget is about $500.

:) I think I replied ot some of your other threads. Check them out and post if you have any other question

By the way... the Dr Sampler is NOT a good choice... it is not a good sampler, especially if you want to replace a drum machine. read the other threads I gave you advices for this as well

take care!

hey.. Welcome to onlineDJ.com by the way!
:D

[Edited by ManoOne on 01-07-2001 at 02:25 PM]

The Dr sampler is a phrase sampler. Sampilng time is very minimal. wont really help u unless u want something that can do some vocal stab sampling. Nothing else u can do with it. Very limiting.

Back