Need Help Producing Tracks In FL Studio 12 - Make Melodies&Drums Then Get Stuck

P

PURESONiX

[h=2]Hey Guys, so ive joined this forum just today, and hopefully i can get some insight on a problem im having when working on my tracks in FL Studio 12.[/h]

So i first start creating my melodies and they sound decent & im pretty quick with coming up with melodies as i have 25 different tracks on the go all differnet melodies and drums and 2 FX then i get stuck, i adjust velocity & then add my Parametric EQ and do a bit of EQing just to get a better sound what im looking before before i continue, then i add my drums,snare,hi-hats in another channel and EQ that, im farmiliar with some FX like White noise and snare rolls but after that i throw it all in my Arrangement and then normally after that i get stuck, and i mess around trying to get past it but always seem to get stuck what to do next or what i can add to make a full track, as ive said i got 25 tracks on the go and all stuck with different melodies and drums.

so this is my problem im having, i was wondering if anyone had any tips or ideas what i can do to get past this, thanks in advance everyone i appreciate all your help.
(P.S. Im Creating EDM Music If That Helps Any)

Current Equipment & Software im Using:

Studio Monitors: Yorkville YSM8"
FL Studio 12 - Signature Edition (Purchased Plugin - Sylenth1)
AKAI MPK Mini - 25 Key MIDI Keyboard
Ableton Novation LaunchPad - 64 Key
Pioneer DDJ-T1 - DJ Controller (Using Traktor 2 Software)​

Back