NEED HELP! MPC2Kxl as sequencer/controller?!

nismo4

what up FP.

so im having some mad troubles figuring this ish out. I have my analog factory controller as a midi controller and i also have maschine as well as my MPC 2000xl and protool 8 LE. ya kinda weird i have an mpc and maschine considering alotta discussion between having either but i have both lol. anyways....

so my dilemma is i use the analog factory controller to play my VST's/softsynths which aint a problem and im yet to try using maschine as well in protools at the same time as having AF setup cuz they both are bus powered so no midi port problems there just need a usb hub. problem is i'd rather triggger drum sounds in the maschine vst on my MPC then maschine (ya its weird but i just love the feel of myy MP ALOT better) and sequence everything ultimately in the MPC including the AF midi controller. im hhaving some trouble configuring it all and i keep reading the manuals for connnections but no go =( ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

heres what i have and i'd apreciate if i can get some connection help and if there is an easier way of going about this i'll try it. thanks peeps!

macbook pro - protools 8LE
mbox2
maschine vst/controller (midi in and out port)
analog factory vst/midi controller (midi out port only)
mpc2000xl

Back