need help finding rare mixtape sample.

type in datpiff.com and

Purple City Presents Matrix 2 Reloaded Vol. 4 (Hosted by Camron)

anybody know the names of these samples

un kasa nobody knows:cry:

sheist bub and agallah-shottas 2

emperor sheist bub-the hoods purple

un kasa run for ya life

Last edited:
First post eh..You should try contributing before you start asking for shit

Contribute as in be apart of the site. Be active, participate.

Since this is your first post, I have to assume you have no desire to be apart of this site. You just want some knowledge/info then you gonna leave.

So why should anyone share knowledge/info with you?

Contribute as in be apart of the site. Be active, participate.

Since this is your first post, I have to assume you have no desire to be apart of this site. You just want some knowledge/info then you gonna leave.

So why should anyone share knowledge/info with you?

because it's the sampling digging thread where people help each other find samples.

because it's the sampling digging thread where people help each other find samples.

It's the sampling digging section, because people talk about sampling, techniques etc. and when you've contributed enough then you can start requesting.
A Grand don't come for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. its a ****ing website people. you guys must really live for this forum shit.

damn these are your first posts and you're asking for a whole mixtape full of samples smh

and I do know a few of those samples

yo so nobody was able to find it after two years. i thought this website was good at finding samples. man the world is going to end i and i will not be able to get it.

all i wanted is un kasa nobody's knows sample and i would be good. but y'all got to act all like some rich stuck up niggas and talk down on me.

Last edited:
Back