Need a review/critique on my friends mixtape!!!

kingmiami

Diverse_24_Hours-front-large.jpg

Mixtape Link
Heres another song that was part of the mixtape but couldn't be uploaded on datpiff for stupid reasons. It was supposed to be track 5 Link

Here's my friends mixtape that we've been hard at work on. I did the mixing, mastering, and beats (the ones that say prod. by Mr. KDN) and he did the rapping, ghost writing, and promotion. It was hard but we finished in time for the release date. It's a beautiful thing to put in the work and have it be praised by people who like his music. We've gotten alot of positive reviews by our peers, and family and whatnot but we both know that we really need a down to earth critique no B.S. so we can improve on our skills and to get better at what we do. That's why I came to this site because I know that you guys will give me honest reviews.

Anyways if you do decide to review my friends mixtape just don't judge it on its quality because its recorded at a home studio and I've just started to learn mastering/mixing. Please judge it on its lyricism, instrumentals, etc. Basically anything else except for the quality...Other than that review it in anyway you like. Leave a rating if you like as well. Thanks for listening this really helps my friend and I get better.

Last edited:
Back