Need a few suggestion on a problem

St. Louis

Heres the story sunday my girlfriend sat a glass on top of my stereo reciever and poured some juice into the glass which she over filled and some of the liquid got into the top of my stereo receiver.

So i decided to turn the reciever back on today and i tested the radio and everything worked so i swithced to AUX and turned on my mac and loaded a beat but only the right channel works... so now i need a new way too hook up my 2 "15 subs and my mobile pre amp. I was looking for another option before deciding on buying another stereo reciever and doing it that way..

heres the reciever on ebay for a whopping $150. MCS Series 3260 Digital Synthesizer Stereo Receiver Modular Component Excellent | eBay

I have two 15 " sub woofers connected to a stereo receiver and the stereo receiver is connected to my mobile pre usb via 1/4 audio jack..

Basically i looking for another way of setting my speakers up because im sure you guys dont have a stereo receiver..

---------- Post added 04-25-2012 at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-24-2012 at 04:33 PM ----------

a better question would be how can i connect my push spring speakers to my interface?

Back