Nated N-I Guess I'm Just Saying

N

Nated N

"I Guess I'm Just Saying"

[Verse 1]

First thing first I wish this broken heart feeling could reverse'I just do it there is no time for rehearse
Its damn hard when you are living with a curse'now and then I'll be up late working on a mean ass verse
Nigga I'm so tired last night seven shots wheir fired'twenty five years from now I'll be retired
Let me tell you there is certain people I'll do crazy acts with'just don't ask me with who I had sex with
Cause you'll be getting me in the bad mood'don't think I know what's it like living in a ghetto hood
Back than it was rough but now its all good'I've moved pass that if it doesn't occurs me it just doesn't concerns me
I just pray that one day it doesnt comeback and burn me'nigga you could really learn a lot from me
Damn,I have a couple of crazy things on my backetlist'don't take this life to serious cause it will hit you with a straight fist
Its so hard trying to be a perfectionist but than again who the hell is'I'll leave your ass at eas
Damn,girl I don't apprecaite your mood swings'great movie to watch the Lord of the rings
Now a days who the hell still thinks'cause of what I know shit just happens
I can do magic tricks like harry potter'these hood ******* seems abit hotter
But nigga I'll be on the alert'I keep my room neat like a nerd
Rapswag on my black t-shirt'I'm the new shit have you heard on the streets its word
But at the end I guess I was just saying

[Nated N SPEAKING]

THE WORDS I SPEAK NOW'WILL BE DECUSSED FIFTY YEARS FROM NOW
DON'T ASK ME HOW'I CAN'T TELL WHAT THE FUTURE WILL BE LIKE
BUT I CAN MAKE PLANS FOR IT'THEY SAY THE DAY OF TOMORROW AINT PROMISED TO US
NO RELATIONSHIP WILL MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT THERE BEING TRUST'I CAN'T. WAIT TO SEE TOMORROW'I DON'T KNOW WILL IT BRING ME HAPPINESS OR SORROW
THANK YOU MY NAME IS NATED N

Back