Namasté sound tweaking junky's :D

Fraggle

Hi crazy people, here is another of your kind who shares the passion for music(producing) And yeah i say crazy but to be honest we all are ain't?

My name is Jeroen or Fraggle who lives in the delicate, by the woods surrounded and conservative Christian Woudenberg in holland (most boring place to be.
I love music and especially the psychedelic genres, i produce psytrance and out of the box ambient/ psybreaks. This i'd like to give strange organic and alien sounds and vibe.

I'm producing for about two years now and i found out that i am better at it then my computer (old 2 coreamd thingy with a cheap soundblaster soundcard. Any way for the moment i'm working a temporary 40 hour a week job and in probably two months i should have the cash to put together a dahm hot computer. then i will be able again to finish songs which i can't atm with the plugins i use now.

Shit in the past: Yeah this part is really shit and reflects a negative part of me lazyness, (not with producing :) I didn't back up my presets, plugins, samples and templates and lost everything two times with a hardrive crash thanks to an error in my ram stick. I learned!

I came to this forum to add a important part to my producing skills, i have enough creativity which bring me pretty far in producing music but now it's time to raise the nerd level as well to get more skilled and getting deeper into the theory's and possibility's of sound producing software and hardware. Only like that i will be able someday to produce a sound exactly as i have it in mind.

Anyway i hope i won't annoy you to much so we can have a good time arround here ^^

Peace!

Back