mystical trap/dubstep song (f4f)

Cool build-up. I think you have the right notes and chords, but the wrong choice of sounds. The synth sound is just too heavy and makes the track feel like it's just dragging along with no bounce. The same notes with a different rhythm and instrument would sound sick though. Could do with more drums rather than just the classic 1-3. Nice melody on the lead and some really cool samples in there too. This is really good if you've only been producing since summer. Just work on your mixing and instrumentation man.

Return the feed? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/trap-beat-industry-standard-**f4f**-461257/

i kind of wanted that dragging feel for the synth but i can see why you would think that

also all of these sounds were default sounds on fl studio lol

anyways thanks a ton for the feedback, i really appreciate it

I agree with LUPN, the track is cool and the ideas are excellent but the sound choices just don't work. The FL Studio presets are super played out, I think the first step would be to mess with the presets and see if you can make some more unique sounds without losing the basic idea. After that, turn up the drums so they crack more and the track should be dope!

I think the track is dope overall. Really original. If it was me id have some heavy 808s come in after that build up. Just have people going nuts. Dope track tho.

This track is pretty dope man. The sounds are extremely bizzare but im digging the overall. Are all the sounds stock? Keep em coming bro im feelin the creativity

thanks everyone for your suggestions and comments!

@hook yeah they're all stock- i tried to mix them up as much as i could before i buy a sound pack (probably this week) but thank you very much

Back