My sound influenced by many and I'm getting spirited away.

weak ass feedback.

Anyway, the wood block sound is pretty cool and works I think. The main echoing instrument, (mandolin of some type?) is cool too. I would prefer to hear a little heavier drums. This is a very different kind of track, its interesting. I usually like to hear a main melody on the beats I listen to/make, I feel like this one is kind of missing one. It has a very ambient, movie soundtrack feel to it. Not bad. Let me know what you think of my newest

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/another-hard-trap-jam-you-check-f4f-467749/

Thank you, there were days when I could have completely agreed with you. But now I feel somehow confident with this final version.

I think I have to disagree with S-Cruz on this. Those light drums really draw more attention to the background and atmospheric sounds you got going on in this beat. Anything heavier I think would be this sound a little too cluttered.

This is definitely one of those beats that should just stay instrumental, no vocalist needed. Nice job.

If you like, check out my thread and let me know what you think of my sounds. All feedback, positive or negative welcomed.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/magical-sunshine-luvsounz-pt-1-f4f-467716/

I really like all the details you got going on. It's very cinematic, as in that it would fit as a movie score. If you want it to be more 'catchy' you could maybe think of using vocals or a melody of some sort, but if that's not what you're going for, which i assume you don't, I think it's perfect the way it is.

greets Jelle

I think I have to disagree with S-Cruz on this. Those light drums really draw more attention to the background and atmospheric sounds you got going on in this beat. Anything heavier I think would be this sound a little too cluttered.

This is definitely one of those beats that should just stay instrumental, no vocalist needed. Nice job.

If you like, check out my thread and let me know what you think of my sounds. All feedback, positive or negative welcomed.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/magical-sunshine-luvsounz-pt-1-f4f-467716/

Thank you very much. It was meant to be an instrumental and nothing more.

Thank you, I was actually thinking about different overlayed melodies at first but it's just a whole new territory for me and I just thought I stick with what I do. All these different melodies I came up with made the tune sound very conventional and very "usual" in a way.

Love the simple, soft percussion. It truly is perfect for this type of song. Did you do much sampling for the riffs/progressions/etc.? They sound crisp.
Awesome song.

Love the simple, soft percussion. It truly is perfect for this type of song. Did you do much sampling for the riffs/progressions/etc.? They sound crisp.
Awesome song.

No, not really. Synths were all played by me at home. Thank you for your compliments.

Dude this sound is stoopid organic, this is a killer beat I dig it, the sampling is perfect and youve given your song a chill ambiance, Im digging the oriental feel its given off to, The wood clicks are great at keeping the groove and your percussion is mixed in nicely, I dont know if i can give to much criticism im envious of your track man haha, Id love some feedback from you on my newest one!
.::Attack 101::. Trap Banger

Dude this sound is stoopid organic, this is a killer beat I dig it, the sampling is perfect and youve given your song a chill ambiance, Im digging the oriental feel its given off to, The wood clicks are great at keeping the groove and your percussion is mixed in nicely, I dont know if i can give to much criticism im envious of your track man haha, Id love some feedback from you on my newest one!
.::Attack 101::. Trap Banger

Oh, thanks but don't be envious, just keep on doing what you do!

Back