My Producing Center

laxdill

heres my small beat making studio.

I use logic, along with my Mpd26 with thick pad upgrade, and Oxygen 25 Keyboard. For Sound i have Bose speakers,Beats studio, And senheiser headphones.

IMG_0578.jpg

looks good man. i've seen that poster in a couple stores haha always liked it. whats good with the Thick Pads on the MPD? I'm looking into getting some hardware soon and I wanted to get an MPD haven't heard of the upgrade though?

looks good man. i've seen that poster in a couple stores haha always liked it. whats good with the Thick Pads on the MPD? I'm looking into getting some hardware soon and I wanted to get an MPD haven't heard of the upgrade though?
Just thicker pads, so a better feel/look they stick about about2.5-3 times more then the regular pads

Why are the 'monitors' not at least pointing in the right direction i.e. at you when you are sat in your mix position. That would improve matters. But I like the position of the Oxygen. Got a higher spec mac than me as well :(

. . . . Beats? Do you have to master everything <150hz down about 4db in order to compensate?

Back