My New PC for Making Beats

L

Luissio

Hi everyone, just bought this PC CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4130 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra Gua250 Desktop PC - Walmart.com as a new pc for making beats / graphic design / sometimes gaming. It's very cheap imo and it's very quiet. I'm pretty happy about beside the fact the processor fan was set to run always to 100% in the bios, had to get back default setting. I got my audiophile usb soundcard working good on it. It came with Windows 7 and didn't tried FL Studio 10 on it yet. Will get with performance later and see if 8gb of ram is enough to record screenvideo and play a lot of vst. :angel: What do you guys are working with??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, just bought this PC CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra GUA250 Desktop PC with AMD Quad-Core FX-4130 Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive CyberpowerPC Black Gamer Ultra Gua250 Desktop PC - Walmart.com as a new pc for making beats / graphic design / sometimes gaming. It's very cheap imo and it's very quiet. I'm pretty happy about beside the fact the processor fan was set to run always to 100% in the bios, had to get back default setting. I got my audiophile usb soundcard working good on it. It came with Windows 7 and didn't tried FL Studio 10 on it yet. Will get with performance later and see if 8gb of ram is enough to record screenvideo and play a lot of vst. :angel: What do you guys are working with??????

So your CPU scores... 4,094 points on the Passmark benchmark.

What did you come from?

-Ki
Salem Beats

My last CPU was a penthium 4 with 3 gb of ram... I could'nt play 1080p video on it and it was slow as hell, this is a big step for me, I wanted something cheap for the next 3 years...

pretty happy about it.. but noticed when I dont shutoff my m audio audiophile usb (external soundcard) before shutdown the cpu, I got the blue screen of death... its weird lol

My last CPU was a penthium 4 with 3 gb of ram... I could'nt play 1080p video on it and it was slow as hell, this is a big step for me, I wanted something cheap for the next 3 years...

pretty happy about it.. but noticed when I dont shutoff my m audio audiophile usb (external soundcard) before shutdown the cpu, I got the blue screen of death... its weird lol

Yeah, that's a pretty huge upgrade for you. Pentium 4 units score a maximum of about 300 on the Passmark benchmark -- so a jump from 300 to 4,094 is a 13x improvement!

I upgraded early this year from a Core 2 Duo P8600 laptop which scored 1,800 to a Core i7 3730K 6-Core desktop which scores 12,000. It was a huge jump in performance, just like your upgrade was.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Back