My midi only allows 1 programmed knob at a time?

ThisSecretNinja

Hey guys, how's it going.

Im having an odd issue I was hoping someone could help me figure out. I'm using FL Studio 10 along with an Edirol PCR 300 which features 8 knobs, 8 sliders, and a bunch of pads. The problem I am having is I can only ever program 1 knob, when I try to program the next one it erases what the first 1 did. If I program knob 1 to controle the speed of my wobble, all of the knobs will actually do it, not just the first 1. And as soon as I program the second knob to do something different my first one is gone. I can't for the life of me figure this out. if anyone has any advice that would be super sweet.

Thanks!

Hey guys, how's it going.

Im having an odd issue I was hoping someone could help me figure out. I'm using FL Studio 10 along with an Edirol PCR 300 which features 8 knobs, 8 sliders, and a bunch of pads. The problem I am having is I can only ever program 1 knob, when I try to program the next one it erases what the first 1 did. If I program knob 1 to controle the speed of my wobble, all of the knobs will actually do it, not just the first 1. And as soon as I program the second knob to do something different my first one is gone. I can't for the life of me figure this out. if anyone has any advice that would be super sweet.

Thanks!

Go into your keyboard's settings. Edit the settings of each knob to make sure that each knob sends its data on a unique MIDI CC#. It sounds like all of the knobs are all sending on the same MIDI CC#.

Back