my first best

H

hammrough

I am new to producing. I am a senior in highschool and started experimenting with mix craft. Let me know what you think.

Asap Rocky/Skrillex Type Instrumental - WOW FREE DL - YouTube

Ps:I am new to rap and was wondering where i can find quality beats for 20-50 on an organized website. I tried sound click and sound cloud and its hard to find quality beats that are original.
Side note: i wrote this on my cellphone so sorry for the spelling error in the title

Last edited:
keep at it, watch tutorials, stay focused, put in work. In 1 to 2 years you'll be good and sound how you want to sound.

Also, always try to expand your musical taste. Diversity is key to staying alive in this music game.

Alright will do. Thanks. Also is mix craft 6.0 a good program

Alright will do. Thanks. Also is mix craft 6.0 a good program

i think you should go with FL, there is way more tutorials & is kind of becoming industry standard. most of the producers who's made the hottest beats in the past 5 years have all used FL studio. Young Chop, Boi1da, 9th Wonder. just alot of dope producers, maybe youll become one of them lol.

Goodmorning hamm.
Firstly i wish you good luck with your beats. Now lets get to the beat.
I like the dirty sound of it but I'm missing the piercing power of a nasty snare in this beat. Try to make your drumlines more exciting to listen to. 4 minutes is very long when listening to a beat with only one flow to it. Keep it up man.

MGB

Back