My DJ bedroom Mix (video)

bm@r22

Hey guys. I was goofing around one afternoon before my set that night and decided to make a video. Its about a 30 min video of me playing everything from hip hop, pop, house, oldies, rock. Just a fun mix and wanted to share. let me know what you think.

thanks!

BillyBeats S4 Bedroom Jam - YouTube

Left a comment on ur youtube page, but this was a tight mix man. Really good job and nice wide range selection of tracks. And nice cueing w/o headphones. Check out my techno/chicago house mix when you get a chance down below at my signature.

Anyway again dope mix nice job. It was fun to watch that cause basically thats me in my room almost everyday practicing LOL.

Last edited:
Left a comment on ur youtube page, but this was a tight mix man. Really good job and nice wide range selection of tracks. And nice cueing w/o headphones. Check out my techno/chicago house mix when you get a chance down below at my signature.

Anyway again dope mix nice job. It was fun to watch that cause basically thats me in my room almost everyday practicing LOL.

thx man I appreciate it! I hope nobody thinks it was corny me not playing with headphones lol. I play out about 4-5x a week so I know all of those songs inside and out better than I know my girlfriend haha. I'm a few minutes into your mix right now. sounds really good so far!

thx again!

Back