My brother thinks I ruined this song lol. How about you?

Musnick

This is a little re-make I did of Jesus walks. Everything by me! Where are the musicians at that can appreciate the CHORDSSSSS lol

so youre the annoying guy of these forumss.. chords are something to brag about. when everyone dont have em... stop being a dick on this. cause i checked out your soundcloud. im already better than u only 7 months in. stfu

so youre the annoying guy of these forumss.. chords are something to brag about. when everyone dont have em... stop being a dick on this. cause i checked out your soundcloud. im already better than u only 7 months in. stfu

im just annoying to you because im telling you the truth and what you dont wanna hear.

for ****s sake you got a boombox in your profile picture on soundcloud and barely any followers or comments.

joker.

i love critism. but this is the fourth post you have been dick riding me. i just joined today you silly jack ass. I see you already all over this forum dick riding. and you not even good yourself. your beats sound like ringtones templates. FOH. boombox? its an old radio sitting on my piano. something im sure u dont own. lmaoo. you dont know chords like a lot of other producer. just admit you not a musician and move on. i got a lot better shit on my soundcould, i posted the one song i was playing around with... and i just started. stfu man for real...

Back