music video distribution

poszeone

looking at doing heavy music video distribution and promotion to get seen and heard around the world, i would like to know the best way to do this. youtube can only be effective if you do promotion, which leads me to the next question of the best effective way to do music video. i know there are site's that say/claim they can do this and it can be a sea . so, pls let a person know your insight on this subject. thank you

you need to align with sites that target your ideal consumer or ppc ads on facebook, google etc.

Distribution is not the problem, building traffic is. In order to build traffic you need money for ads or placement (like worldstar)

Last edited:
you need to align with sites that target your ideal consumer or ppc ads on facebook, google etc.

Distribution is not the problem, building traffic is. In order to build traffic you need money for ads or placement (like worldstar)
I’m with you.

worldstarr is one of the main one's i have been looking at...building traffic is one of the tough one's and i know now day's, that you must step outside of the box when you do music...you can no longer just be in the streets with your people and do a video. you must have something that stands out

Back