Multi-Platinum Producer selling tracks for the Low!

teshan

Any artist out there that need tracks and have a Budget, let me know!

My partner is a multi-platinum producer.

DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!

That's all you could give? Now more than ever, these types of discretions are senseless.

What style of music did this guy work on?
What artists has he worked with?
What songs has he done?
Can he connect people to label execs and other big name artists(even if for a price)?
Hell, just give his name.

Actually trying to help you out, disclosing this info is nothing these days.

Example...anyone trying to cop a beat from DJ L.E.S.(produced for Nas), Nottz(Busta Rhymes), Minnesota(Big Pun, Ja Rule), EVEN TIMBALAND, holla at me, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY and don't waste anyone's time if you're not about money.

That's just an example even though I can actually link you to those guys. But here's the big secret. Any producer with a twitter will respond if you say "i'm trying to cop a beat, follow me so we can discuss how to move forward via DM". Well...maybe not Timbo or Dre, but even Lex Luger would.

:cheers:

Edit: I mean no offense, it's just useless to try to push a product in this day and age without revealing the product. Nike can't just put it's symbol and release date in a magazine. It's like me saying "i got a legendary piece of equipment for sale for a good price". No one cares until enough detail is given to attract the right buyer.

Last edited:
lol i dont think he really knows anyone bro

if you do like he said why dont you disclose more info lol.

Last edited:
Warren Kurtiss from Dawty Music Group: All genres of music.

Estelle ft. Janelle Monae- Do My Thing, written by Neyo
(DJ Drama) Wale ft. Talia Coles- Never See You Again
Jacob Latimore - Like Em All remix, co-production with Teddy Riley
Boyz II Men, Mya, Trey Songz etc

Sorry I forgot we live in a society of non-believers first.

Warren Kurtiss from Dawty Music Group: All genres of music.

Estelle ft. Janelle Monae- Do My Thing, written by Neyo
(DJ Drama) Wale ft. Talia Coles- Never See You Again
Jacob Latimore - Like Em All remix, co-production with Teddy Riley
Boyz II Men, Mya, Trey Songz etc

Sorry I forgot we live in a society of non-believers first.

No, we live in a society where people like to scam others.

Learn how to sell yourself first so people can take you serious.

Last edited:
If you live your life thinking that someone is always out to get you, then you won't go far.

Being worried about being scammed is understandable, but if you know how to conduct business and ask the right questions, then there would be no need to fear.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

It's a mindset that will only hinder you.

I work with professionals everyday and they don't think like this, because they know how to ask questions. Or address a situation that doesn't come from a defensive place.

I mean you gotta admit man posting on THIS forum with that first post the way it is....come on man. Not like theres tons of credible people on here giving the site a great rep.

Last edited:
Back