MPD18, FL Studio (Tempo)

EspenH

I just got me the MPD18. I use the FPC with the MPD, and i got a question about finding the tempo on FPC. What i do when i find the tempo on a sample and i want to put into the FPC, is that i first load the chops into edison and right click on the information and click on ''find tempo''. And then i drag the chops over to the step sequencer. After i've done that i need to record the sample with edison to get the right tempo with it and then i can load into the FPC. Is it an easier way to do it?

---------- Post added 09-14-2011 at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-12-2011 at 09:38 AM ----------

bump.....

I'm pretty sure you can't find the tempo in the FPC.. but in FL itself. If there's uh loop in the sample chop out 1 bar, put it in the sequencer, and adjust the master tempo til it loops perfect. Of course it will adjust if you speed the sample up or down. I don't suggest usin anything that finds or detects the tempo because more than half the time it's wrong. If you chop the sample into small enough pieces you shouldn't have to worry about findin the original tempo.

Back