MPC USERS! (need some quick help)

InVision

Okay. So, I finally came up with the money to grab a 1000. Bought it used. Everything functions perfectly and I already messed around making a beat on it with some of the sounds it has. I thought I got ****ed over because when I bought it, there was no memory card. Soon as I booted it up, found out it already had the 128RAM upgrade and a big ass hard drive in it. lmao. The problem is, I want to put my drums and everything on that hard drive. I have it hooked up usb, but I don't know how to access the hard drive in the mpc from my computer. Any help would be great. (might be a stupid question, but this is my first mpc. lol).

Thanks in advance.

If you are using windows, go to "computer" and it should show up as an external device when plugged in via usb.

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Oh, and on your mpc you go to load, usb, hard drive, press "do it".

yeah.. its gonna pop up on ur computer if u do as Awake said.. Why it doesnt just load manually is beyond me..

yeah.. its gonna pop up on ur computer if u do as Awake said.. Why it doesnt just load manually is beyond me..
theres a reason for this but i forget what it is. someone posted it years ago (like 2003) it kinda made sense but yeah i think we are beyond those times but the mpc 1000 are old as shit now

Back