MPC 2000XL Sequencer

ABSiNT

Is there a sequencer screen mode that records everything visually?

For some reason I was under the impression that the 2KXL's sequencer was a bit more sophisticated (despite it's age, lol)...

Hit step, it'll bring u to a step sequencer, where everything is recorded in basically a mathematic form. U can manually move, add, delete notes there.

U can also edit duration, velocity, and tuning of notes there...hope this helps,

Last edited:
Hit step, it'll bring u to a step sequencer, where everything is recorded in basically a mathematic form. U can manually move, add, delete notes there.

U can also edit duration, velocity, and tuning of notes there...hope this helps,

Just what I needed to know. Than you, sir!

Whats good faze. I never planned on sequencing samples with the MPK49 via software sequencer reason etc. Instead im thinking I would play basslines and softsynths to add layers and depth to my beats. I guess what Im trying to figure out, is if the MPK would trigger samples from my S950 as well as my MPC60. I know the 60 has a certain feel and swing to it, but I dont know if this is enough for me to keep it. Also, the smaller pads on the MPK suck, but I can get over that.

Back