MPC 1000 question. PLZ HELP!!!

Wonderkid

Idk if this has been asked before but when I track my beats into my computer they don't sound as good as they do on the MPC, especially the drums. My setup: MPC-to mixer-to m-audio fast track-and im using sonar 8.5. Is this an issue with the 1000? Also I'm considering getting a 2000xl if I cant resolve this issue(maybe even if i do) would this be an uprgrade or a downgrade?

Thanks.

What kind of a mixer are you using? I'd just go straight to the Fast Track if I were you (unless the mixer actually brings something to the table).

Idk if this has been asked before but when I track my beats into my computer they don't sound as good as they do on the MPC, especially the drums. My setup: MPC-to mixer-to m-audio fast track-and im using sonar 8.5. Is this an issue with the 1000? Also I'm considering getting a 2000xl if I cant resolve this issue(maybe even if i do) would this be an uprgrade or a downgrade?

I got my Master Level set on 0dB & track out the digital OUT into my soundcard's digital IN.
MODE PAD10

Thanks! I tried what both of you said, I changes my master leverl to 0db and I'm going straight to the fast track and it sounds WAY better! And about my other question would getting a 2000xl be better?

Thanks! I tried what both of you said, I changes my master leverl to 0db and I'm going straight to the fast track and it sounds WAY better! And about my other question would getting a 2000xl be better?

The pads would unless you got the upgrade, & if you know the 2000 better yeah.

Naw idk the 2000 at all the 1000 is the only thing ive ever used maybe ill get the 2500 thanks for the input tho appreciate it.

Back