Motif Xs And Mpc 4000

BARRETA_MAN

i Just Got The Motif Xs N Im Using My Mpc 4000 As My Sequencer But Im Trying To Figure Out Is Where Do I Have To Go To Set The Midi Tracks With Diferent Patch In Da Motif ???

Read the manual first. secondly, i have an XS and MPC and if you go to sequence mode on your motif, you can see all your tracks and the instruments that correpspond

youngjboy said:
Read the manual first. secondly, i have an XS and MPC and if you go to sequence mode on your motif, you can see all your tracks and the instruments that correpspond

by that u mean pattern correct ?? i think thats wut i was looking for ...i have the triton extreme so it took me a while to figure it out ..im not good wit manuals for the most part lol but thanks for ur help

BARRETA_MAN said:
by that u mean pattern correct ?? i think thats wut i was looking for ...i have the triton extreme so it took me a while to figure it out ..im not good wit manuals for the most part lol but thanks for ur help
if your not good with manuals, what good is it coming to a website, they're still words you have to read? whats the difference between words on a page and words on a screen?
LevLove

Last edited:
ya'll kill me wit that manual stuff...maybe hearing help from peers and learning from each other is what some poeple are here for.

jdubb706 said:
ya'll kill me wit that manual stuff...maybe hearing help from peers and learning from each other is what some poeple are here for.

yo word. People give better instructions than most manuals.

Manuals suck ass cause they are written by techy guys that live in a audio world. I just got a 4000 and also got a xs6 and will soon figure it out too so pm me if ya need help.

Back