Most plays I've ever had on Soundclick!!!

Mista Jones D

228 plays in a day!!! ****ed me up. Yea I got a lil big ego I don't care how many more plays you've had then me jus realize im celebrating an accomplishment

congrats sir. how are your sales looking?
0. Na-ting. As far as online goes. Im gettin dere doe its kinda hard when you have to promote everything yourself with little money

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Better question is, how'd you do it?
Where's that song on the charts?
Bra idk what happened the majority of the plays came from two beats. One had 88 plays an the other had 57

As a fellow SC user I'll say the same thing I told another dude.....not quite sure what your goals are but you're setting your bar way too low if you consider a couple hundred plays an accomplishment

I know you said you don't care but I had +1400 plays yesterday and I consider that below average, and anything less than 1000 as mediocre, and other dudes farther along would consider my *good* numbers laughable

Not hating at all, just saying that setting your bar higher will probably get you farther.

Ultimately you're probably not gonna see too many sales at all unless you make the top 50 or at the very least the top 100, so you should make that your goal on SC, otherwise its virtually useless unless you're bringing in local traffic

As a fellow SC user I'll say the same thing I told another dude.....not quite sure what your goals are but you're setting your bar way too low if you consider a couple hundred plays an accomplishment

I know you said you don't care but I had +1400 plays yesterday and I consider that below average, and anything less than 1000 as mediocre, and other dudes farther along would consider my *good* numbers laughable

Not hating at all, just saying that setting your bar higher will probably get you farther.

Ultimately you're probably not gonna see too many sales at all unless you make the top 50 or at the very least the top 100, so you should make that your goal on SC, otherwise its virtually useless unless you're bringing in local traffic
It is an accomplishment because you gotta start somewhere. Half to a zip, zip to a qp, qp to a half, half to a homerun

I feel you, glad you're not taking what I'm saying the wrong way.....how long you been on SC?

Cool, well keep pushing bro you'll get where you wanna be eventually, I been on SC since last April myself

Leave him alone. Don't act like y'all wasn't geeked the first time you saw your SC page getting alot of traffic.

like I said, I'm not doggin him or nothing just encouraging him to turn up lol

Maybe I came across a little bluntly, but he might as well hear this now so he can get where he want's to be later at a much quicker pace instead of being satisfied with less than

And honestly I didn't get geeked with my first couple hundred plays, my first real goal was breaking 1000 in a day. Don't get me wrong I gave myself a pat on the back when I broke 500 or even 300 but I didn't see it as a reason to celebrate lol

I mean real talk... da plays is good an all but I'd be satisfied with somebody buyin my shit, this is the beginning process. All I've been using is a featured band promotion anybody will get 500 plays with a promo song of the day but I ain't comin off dat bread fa dat. An I aint makin dese same trap beats everybody makin my shit versatile an its finally gettin noticed

thats what i was trying to point out without going into detail...

Getting plays is kinda more important than making money. Money only lasts so long but the plays give an ego boost and satisfaction in a job well done. Don't let money change you. It's about the talent more than anything else. And that's real.

Back